Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Google Integration Project



The most effective application I can find for my project is to instruct the teachers of my district in a few of the AT tools we have universally available to them, yet aren’t being implemented for best practices. So, I will be focusing my lesson on teachers in Northeast ISD. I am the only trainer for this in my district, therefore I will be conducting the lesson, however I will incorporate Google Docs and the survey tool to gain feedback from the teachers enrolled in my training. I am tasked with supporting all of the secondary campuses in our district with their high-incidence special education students, therefore I have twenty campuses looking toward me for training. I like visual tools for organizing information and that is why I feel it is important to embed a Google calendar into the training. The Google Calendar has some great features, including reminders, which can help teachers who are already inundated with work and expectations to stay on top of upcoming courses and goals. Since, I will be demonstrating the use of specific software I am most comfortable applying strategies for procedural learning to my lesson development. 

No comments:

Post a Comment